Pages

19 June 2010

Jesus The Maestro


Finally i start my blog post for all out there. As you can see my post title defines about for whom I'm going to start write about it. Yes, He is Jesus Christ, the Prince of Heaven and Savior of Mankind. His style is different, His speech is different, His thoughts is different. HE lives among us like us but more pure. In my life experience till date, I have asked HIM many things to get me and HE answered me on the right time when I needed and gave me what i requested. He supports me on those times, when no human are there. Many people have an argument in their life, they use to ask HIM for their needs, but HE do not give him and for that they left HIM. HE told you, ASK ME, what you need, I will give you.......but there is only one thing, that you needs to keep with you.......PATIENCE.

So have patience, and believe in HIM, he will give you whatever you need on the right time. And try not to leave HIM from your life. HE is the only ONE Maestro of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment