Skip to main content

Jesus The Maestro


Finally i start my blog post for all out there. As you can see my post title defines about for whom I'm going to start write about it. Yes, He is Jesus Christ, the Prince of Heaven and Savior of Mankind. His style is different, His speech is different, His thoughts is different. HE lives among us like us but more pure. In my life experience till date, I have asked HIM many things to get me and HE answered me on the right time when I needed and gave me what i requested. He supports me on those times, when no human are there. Many people have an argument in their life, they use to ask HIM for their needs, but HE do not give him and for that they left HIM. HE told you, ASK ME, what you need, I will give you.......but there is only one thing, that you needs to keep with you.......PATIENCE.

So have patience, and believe in HIM, he will give you whatever you need on the right time. And try not to leave HIM from your life. HE is the only ONE Maestro of all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awesome conversation between God and a man

Awesome Conversation between God And a Man Man: God, can I ask You a question? God: Sure Man: Promise You won’t get mad … God: I promise Man: Why did You let so much stuff happen to me today? God: What do u mean? Man: Well, I woke up late God: Yes Man: My car took forever to start God: Okay Man: at lunch they made my sandwich wrong & I had to wait God: Huummm Man: On the way home, my phone went DEAD, just as I picked up a call God: All right Man: And on top of it all off, when I got home ~I just want to soak my feet in my new foot massager & relax. BUT it wouldn’t work!!! Nothing went right today! Why did You do that? God: Let me see, the death angel was at your bed this morning & I had to send one of My Angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that Man (humbled): OH GOD: I didn’t let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road. Man: (ashamed) ...

What Happens When We Pray

What Happens When We Pray God hears your prayer Time slow down You grow closer to God You help others Your burden is lifted You commune with saints You worship